Wednesday 29 April 2015

  1. Imagine you had a job interview that went well. Write a letter to the interviewer thanking him/her for the opportunity you were given. Remember to restate your key accomplishments/strengths as they relate to the job. 
  2. Imagine you had a job interview that did not go well. Write a letter to the interviewer thanking him/her for the opportunity you were given and expressing what you have learned from it. 

Dear Mr
Thank you for meeting with me this morning for the Financial Assistant position which your company is offering. I would like to reiterate my interest in the position.
I am confident that my excellent communication skills and fluency in English, French and Arabic will assist your team
I look forward to hearing your decision regarding my application. Thank you again for the interview.
Sincerely,
Manal Milad  



Dear Mr
Thank you for meeting with me this morning.I appreciated your hospitality.
The interview convinced me of how compatible my background and skills. Please keep my resume with you for another suitable job which is  match with my experience.
Thank you again for the interview and I look forward to meeting with you again in the very near future.
Sincerely,
Manal Milad

No comments:

Post a Comment