Friday 23 January 2015

Manal Milad
100 Parkway Forest Dr
North York, ON
M2J 1L6

Mr. Joseph
200 Consumer Rd


Dear Mr Joseph

I am an experienced professional interested in your posting for a financial accountant. As you can see from my enclosed resume, my experience and qualification match this position requirements.

As my resume indicate, I posses more than 17 years of progressive experience in the tax return. My professional history includes positions such as a senior accountant at MAGED company and major accountant at MONA company.

I am looking forward for an opportunity to personally discuss the position with you. Please do not hesitate to contact me if yo have any question.

Sincerely,

Manal Milad
647 705 0293
manal.milad0306@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. A great start! Let's work on refining it when we do our editing exercise!

    ReplyDelete